Saturday, August 25, 2012

Zelda Dungeon

Ok. So I have , like, 5 or 6 people following my blog. And as far as I'm aware, you guys all like The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, or Darksiders. Most of you like all 3. So you guys need to sign up for Zelda Dungeon Forums! It is awesome. You will not regret signing up for this, I promise. Zelda Dungeon, isn't just Zelda though. There are also Pokemon and Darksiders Dungeon, who are sister sites. So go to the Forums and sign up! My name on there is Ryoga and LavaAnon is LavaAnon(................................duh). Then send us a friend request!
 

1 comment:

T.W said...

I have too few Zelda fans on my blog... XD So I was glad to see you commenting on my latest post. ^-^

Anyway, about the Pikachu icon next to the comments you asked about: I've simply replaced the original comment icon with another gif. Not all templates have icons like that, but search for "Zelda blogger templates" or something to find a good base and then edit it if there's something you want to change. But your blog's looking great the way it is allready. ^-^